October 19, 2011

You Cannot Control the Weather

ST 18 -header copy The shots might be dark. I gave up trying to finesse them, spent far too much time on what should have been a slam/dunk and made myself sick (literally) trying to see what I was doing. The lot was packaged with snow on the ground and it would not go away. I worked around it. I hope. As always, a collaboration with Beth. Short, not so sweet update.
Studio Time: Eighteen - Determined

ETA: If the shots are hideously dark, please let me know.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read the update yet but if you're still trying to get rid of the snow, I would try the Weather.../Clear Snow option on the Lot Debugger. It always works for me, though I've never tried it when the snow has been packaged with the lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can try that. It wouldn't hurt. Where is the lot debugger?

    ReplyDelete
  3. here's the batbox/lot debugger. It looks like a posebox with a bat on top of it.

    http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php?topic=72.0

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the link. i will give that a try.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts ~ they always mean a lot.

In Perfect Harmony

In June of 2007 I posted my first chapter of Dark December. Since that time, the story has evolved and changed in part through a collaboration that developed and lasted over 4 years. During this time a friendship was forged. Thank you Beth, for unwavering friendship, support, and generosity over these last 4+ years. It has been a journey I will never forget.

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain."

In dreams, the sun sets in our eyes
In dreams, we'll never be apart
In dreams, I'll promise you'll never be alone
How much I wish your voice could send me home