October 11, 2011

After the Fact

This comes a little bit late since the update has been there for a while but I wanted to post this one with a warning - the update displays erotic images prominently in the background so if that bothers you, don't look. I probably should have put the warning in the update itself but whatever. Maybe you will see it here. No preview shot either. I'm sure you've already seen them somewhere or maybe the one on my last post.

As always this is a collaboration, done by two people, me and SB. It took a while for us to both get through it. Hopefully the next update won't take as long.

Studio Time: Chapter 17

4 comments:

  1. Maybe Blogger SHOULD introduce 'Like' buttons!

    Glad you guys are back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the LIKE button...thanks Jean-Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should also agree that you're welcomed back. You know...crack is a very strong drug a habit hard to kick (not saying you know that I'm on drugs or anything but...) um...yeah that's a lie, when's my next update? You can't come here with an update and tease me like this; it's just not right :(

    So I'll sit in my little corner itching, twitching, scratching and fiending.

    Yep...fiending...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Daijahv...you crack me up (no pun intended). Actually I may have a bit of a surprise for you sometimetime soon. Now how is THAT for a teaser?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts ~ they always mean a lot.

In Perfect Harmony

In June of 2007 I posted my first chapter of Dark December. Since that time, the story has evolved and changed in part through a collaboration that developed and lasted over 4 years. During this time a friendship was forged. Thank you Beth, for unwavering friendship, support, and generosity over these last 4+ years. It has been a journey I will never forget.

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain."

In dreams, the sun sets in our eyes
In dreams, we'll never be apart
In dreams, I'll promise you'll never be alone
How much I wish your voice could send me home