December 30, 2011

Another One Bites the Dust


There isn't a New Year's resolution I can't break. This year, as I reflect on it, I would rather look forward with hope than to try to do over what didn't go right in 2011. Resolving to 'get over' something that caused so much damage may not happen. Perhaps it diminishes over time but never truly goes away. Instead of fighting it, I embrace it and look forward with hope. I'm weary physically and emotionally but there is much to look forward to in the coming year. I will forgive and move on. There, that is my resolution right there.

Belated holiday wishes to everyone. May your futures be bright and may the fates be kind to you and yours.

Under the cut are links to some additional holiday shoots I did. Only a couple since I haven't finished rebuilding my world yet. Image click takes you to tumblr. I hope.


4 comments:

  1. I wish I had a magic lamp to offer you. Everything you do is lovely and full of love. You give so much, and I hope that counts. Wishing you a better new year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love is all there is, the only thing I have to give. Happy New Year Beth. I hope things get brighter for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year Gayl. It's hard to get over the tough times but without them we wouldn't nearly appreciate the good half as much. You're a very kind person with a good heart, I see you being just fine. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you as well Emily! You are right - if it was always smooth sailing we would not appreciate it as much. Thank you so much - you have been a great and supportive friend. Always appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts ~ they always mean a lot.

In Perfect Harmony

In June of 2007 I posted my first chapter of Dark December. Since that time, the story has evolved and changed in part through a collaboration that developed and lasted over 4 years. During this time a friendship was forged. Thank you Beth, for unwavering friendship, support, and generosity over these last 4+ years. It has been a journey I will never forget.

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain."

In dreams, the sun sets in our eyes
In dreams, we'll never be apart
In dreams, I'll promise you'll never be alone
How much I wish your voice could send me home