August 27, 2012

Winding Down

I can't do much to contribute anymore to our Sims 2 world and it has been a long time since I recolored anything but I do have three items I thought I'd share. I created these for Beth to use in the gorgeous lot she created for Duff. My simple contribution.

I spent the better part of this afternoon doing these because, for some odd reason, that sepia painting would not save as black and white. I did finally get it done and it looks great. Obviously the sepia tone does not work with the color scheme Beth used but I liked the look of it so I'm sure it will work in other lots.

I'm hoping this rounds out what Beth is doing in his lot decor-wise. Click images for a larger view.

2 comments:

  1. They are perfect. Exactly what I envisioned.

    And I'm sorry. I'm so far behind building it, but I'll try harder. Thank you for everything, always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Compared to what you do, this is nothing. Barely an afternoon. You are doing the heavy lifting on this so there is no need to apologize.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts ~ they always mean a lot.

In Perfect Harmony

In June of 2007 I posted my first chapter of Dark December. Since that time, the story has evolved and changed in part through a collaboration that developed and lasted over 4 years. During this time a friendship was forged. Thank you Beth, for unwavering friendship, support, and generosity over these last 4+ years. It has been a journey I will never forget.

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain."

In dreams, the sun sets in our eyes
In dreams, we'll never be apart
In dreams, I'll promise you'll never be alone
How much I wish your voice could send me home