June 6, 2012

Full Circle - Story Update

This chapter is the last in this story arc, season, whatever label you want to give it. It has been written for awhile but getting shots was a struggle. I couldn't do it, not having the old lots anymore and not having access to the new ones, so Beth bore the brunt of that task and as usual made it a cinematic work of art.

Any further posts will follow a different story line, different characters and a different time line.

For anyone who still follows this blog, thank you for sticking around, offering support to Beth and to me. Life takes us in different directions, we change our ideas on what we want, and hopefully we move forward. My wish is that things get easier because this one was a bitch for several reasons.

I never thought I would welcome this arc coming to an end but I do. Chapter 23: Home

No comments:

In Perfect Harmony

In June of 2007 I posted my first chapter of Dark December. Since that time, the story has evolved and changed in part through a collaboration that developed and lasted over 4 years. During this time a friendship was forged. Thank you Beth, for unwavering friendship, support, and generosity over these last 4+ years. It has been a journey I will never forget.

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain."

In dreams, the sun sets in our eyes
In dreams, we'll never be apart
In dreams, I'll promise you'll never be alone
How much I wish your voice could send me home