June 22, 2011

This Time I Mean It

We already had this one in the bag more or less. The sets and the shots were completely overwhelming. However, Beth found a spurt of energy and inspiration and rocked it with the shots. It was an important piece that we really did want to get out. After this, there really will be no updates for a little while.

Special shout out to Qui who worked with Beth to get poses down for the garden scene. We are both very thankful for such supportive friends. Thank you Qui.

Studio Time: Sixteen - Kiss

4 comments:

  1. It was an amazing update! Hopefully you guys will find the time and energy to come back soon! in the meantime, I still have like 5 chapters to go, wish I will probably read in one day! I couldn't help myself from reading this last update and it was superb! What a cliff hanger! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always so good to hear from you S@ndy! We both needed a little break. We have been going at this for nearly 5 years so it was time. There is so much going on in RL for both of us.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) You're very welcome! Enjoy your time off and please try to relax! We'll be here ready to read when you both return!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts ~ they always mean a lot.

In Perfect Harmony

In June of 2007 I posted my first chapter of Dark December. Since that time, the story has evolved and changed in part through a collaboration that developed and lasted over 4 years. During this time a friendship was forged. Thank you Beth, for unwavering friendship, support, and generosity over these last 4+ years. It has been a journey I will never forget.

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain."

In dreams, the sun sets in our eyes
In dreams, we'll never be apart
In dreams, I'll promise you'll never be alone
How much I wish your voice could send me home